Terms & Conditions
Guitar Miniatures Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for information use only and is subject to regular change without notice.
- You accept that any information (including price information) may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability where such inaccuracies or errors occur.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information offered via this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is expressly prohibited without our written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any such linked website(s).
Making a Purchase
Buying from us is designed to be easy and enjoyable. Just browse our store and add your chosen *items for purchase to the shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click on “Check Out” and you will then be asked for a few details in order to process your order.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. In the unlikely event that an incorrect price is shown on our website we reserve the right to not fulfil the order at that price. The customer will be notified by email informing them of the correct price, and given the choice on how to proceed with the order.
Payment & Security
All prices for our products are inclusive of taxes and payment is due at the point of ordering. Goods will only be despatched once payment has been received in full. In the unlikely event that your chosen item is not in stock, you will have the option of cancelling if you cannot wait for us to order it in.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive, details of which can be seen at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm If an item has a mistake which was due to an error on our behalf then we will replace or reimburse you. If an item is made and the error was on the order then the item will be deemed to have been sent as ordered. We will in all events endeavour to come to a happy conclusion.
Changes in Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on this web site. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.